I Know

know the struggle inside of you right now.  The pain.  The stress.  The unhappiness.  The fatigue from just trying to please everyone.  I know you are weak.  I know you are questioning me. I know you are ready to quit.  But don't.  I hear you.  I have heard every single cry.  I've seen you on your knees.  I hear your prayers, your concerns and worries.  I know you are coming to me desperately wanting help.  For strength. For wisdom.  For guidance.  I know how hard it is in this season.  

I know you feel unloved.  But you're not.  I know you feel like you aren't good enough.  But you are.  I know you feel undesirable.  But you are so loved.  I know you feel unattractive.  But you are beautiful.  I know you feel like a failure in all areas. In your past, your marriage, in your relationships, in raising your children.  Failing is part of the journey.  You won't always get it right.  But you're not a failure.  

Everything you are feeling in this season are lies from the enemy.  Lies to try and break you.  To shake your faith.  To put a strain in your family.  A strain on your life, and to try and create a wedge in your relationship with me.  The lies are an attack on your faith and trust in me, your God.  Arm yourself from these attacks with My word and denounce the lies in My name the moment they present themselves.  You will get through this season.  You will learn and grow from every moment of pain and struggle; just as you've always done.  You can lean on me as much as you need and I will be here for you always.    

-God

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You, God, for Making Me a Mom

A Letter to my Boys