Be Still


It's hard not to be still when you are flying through the clouds.  It renders you speechless because the views are so breathtaking. You can't help but think, 'wow, God'. I caught my youngest, Owen, quietly snapping away.  I suppose he was in awe of the beauty + of seeing the earth below him through a different set of eyes; possibly thinking this must be God's view every single day. 

But mostly, watching Owen in that still, quiet moment, made me think about what God has made beautiful in my life.  The blessing of children + my husband + second chances + grace + unconditional love.  It's nice to slow down and have those quiet moments to reflect + to thank the one who has made all of that possible.

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You, God, for Making Me a Mom

A Letter to my Boys