There He Is


There He is, in the light filtering down from Heaven.  I don’t always feel His presence.  I don’t always see His face in a situation.  But in my heart I know with certainty that He is always there.  Despite what I feel.  Despite what I do, or don’t do.  Despite my poor decisions and mistakes, He is always there.  


He is there every morning when the sun rises.  He is in the wind that blows the branch to get your attention.  He is there in the light streaming in towards you.  He is beautiful in the way He loves us.  The way His grace shines through us without shame.  The way He gives so freely to you and me.  If you seek, you will find Him.  And in Him you will find what we all crave.  Acceptance.  Forgiveness.  Love.  You will find endless amounts of His goodness overflowing on you.  

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You, God, for Making Me a Mom

A Letter to my Boys