Brave

Sometimes it’s painful to be brave.  Painful to move into God’s plans without people you love.  Sometimes looking fear in its face is what is needed in order to rise up.  In order to be brave.  In order to seek Him in the midst of heartache and find peace in His arms.  Sometimes fear is the very thing I need to feel in order to push through.  Being brave doesn’t mean I won’t fear; it means I’m not alone.  And even when I feel like no one is in my corner, I know God is there and that He has blessed me with someone who supports me always.  I’m thankful for the man who stands beside me, today and every single day; helping me to be brave and look fear in its face.  But mostly, for his reminders that God is watching and His plans are always good.  

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You, God, for Making Me a Mom

A Letter to my Boys