Ready My Heart, Lord

Lord, ready my heart for whats to come.
all I know is that your will, will be done.
Ready my heart as I walk down this road.
I don’t know where it’ll lead, the path is unknown.

Lord, ready my heart to stand firm on your truths.
to hide them in my heart and rely only on you.
Ready my heart to show love and grace,
and compassion and forgiveness in a situation full of hate.

Lord, ready my heart to stand firm and fight,
when all I want to do is run away and hide.
Ready my heart by making my weaknesses strong,
help me hold the shield of faith in those moments I can’t go on.

Lord, ready my heart to love like you do,
in every situation i am forced into.
Ready my heart for what you’re taking me through,
because no matter what happens, my hope and faith remain in you.

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You, God, for Making Me a Mom

A Letter to my Boys