The Least Likely

Lord, 


I come to you today with a humble heart wanting to uplift those who consider me their enemy.  You are a mighty God and I know first hand how you can change the hardest of hearts to love like you do.  I ask that you move in their lives today in a big way.  That you give them exactly what they need for what this day may throw at them.  Lord, I pray that if they are struggling with something, no matter how small that may be, that you comfort them in their time of need.  I ask that you love on them a little more than normal.  And that they will be able to put the distractions of the struggle aside in order to hear your whispers.  Lord, I ask that you shower them with blessings and that they are able to enjoy the moments they have with those they love most.  I pray that they know you are always there with them and that they can come to you with anything.  Lord, thank you for your love for us all and for showing me what it means to love like you.  

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You, God, for Making Me a Mom

A Letter to my Boys