Beautiful Destruction

To tell you my story, I would need to first tell you of Him.  I would speak of His love and kindness; His mercy and grace.  I would tell you how He wanted me just as I was; broken and lost with no clue where to go or who to turn to.  I would tell you His plans are always better than anything you can dream up for yourself.  And even though it may not feel like your life is going the way it should, in His eyes, it is unfolding beautifully.  

To tell you my story, I would need to first tell you of Him.  How He took my pain and sorrow, my broken heart and the relentless storms and in turn gave me beauty for those ashes.  I would tell you that at the time, walking in the wilderness may feel like torture, but His light always finds you just as the canopy is closing in.  And it isn’t until you can look back in hindsight, do you fully understand and see just how He was working it all out for your good.  


To tell you my story, I would need to first tell you of Him.  Because He took this lost and broken woman, and made the destruction beautiful.  

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You, God, for Making Me a Mom

A Letter to my Boys