Get Over the Fence

I have this longing.  This longing to find the gate to get through this.  To climb up and over- away from the piercing barbs of heartbreak, to the wide open pastures waiting on the other side.  I knew this journey would be difficult, and that I would have my moments; but I need to continue living. I have to live my life despite who’s in it.  I need to find what is waiting for me over on the other side of this fence.  


Do you ever feel stuck?  Ever feel like there is no way you could move forward in life because of heartbreak or rejection, or mistakes you’ve made?  I have.  I do.  It’s life as I know it right now.  But you know what?  You have to keep moving forward.  You have to give yourself grace to feel what your heart needs to feel.  You have to praise in the face of sorrow and forgive in the face of wrongdoing.  You have to learn to live life despite what it throws at you.

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You, God, for Making Me a Mom

A Letter to my Boys