Worship

In this place my heart is at peace. My soul is still and engulfed by your voice and God's presence. In this place I feel the weight of the world and all the trials of life disappear. It's in these moments, when I watch you lead worship, that I feel the closest to you. It's as if we are the only ones in the room and you are singing just to me.

Your passion for the Lord exudes off of you and can be felt by all who are in ear's reach of your voice.  The entire congregation may be singing out, but all I hear is you and the beating of my own heart.

The stillness of these precious moments are where God leans down and whispers to me, "this is what I made him for." "This is where he belongs." You were created to worship. You were given this gift so that others can feel God's amazing love through you.  You touch so many people with your passion for worship and I couldn't be more proud as your wife to witness this. 

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You, God, for Making Me a Mom

A Letter to my Boys