Lone Flower

The sun reaches down to kiss this lonely flower every single day; giving it exactly what is needed to flourish and survive the day ahead.  And just like the sun, God reaches down every day to do the same for you too.  There are days where I wake up and feel all alone in this big field-out of reach from the things I need to survive the day or a situation.  There are days I wake up feeling completely lost and fearful of what the future holds.  There are days where I wake up and allow my focus to be on the uncertainties of my life instead of the one who never waivers.

But somehow, God always finds me exactly where I am.  He finds me in those moments when my focus has been blurred by this world and the trials it holds.  He reaches down to me and feeds my soul.  He gives me the things I don't yet know that I need to handle my day.  Just as the sun shines it's rays down on this flower, the Lord shines His amazing love down on us.  Feeding us and giving us exactly what He knows we need.  Are you this lone flower today?  Did you wake up feeling lost or fearful?  God's arms are open and He is waiting to embrace you.  His goodness and mercy and love are shining down on top of you.  If you are this lone flower today, I challenge you to look up, warm yourself in His goodness and allow Him to give you exactly what He knows you need to get through.  

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You, God, for Making Me a Mom

A Letter to my Boys