I Am..

“I am smart and I am important.  I am a world changer.  I am brave and courageous.  I am fearfully and wonderfully made.  I am called by God to do great things.  I am strong.  I melt in His presence yet stand strong in the face of adversity.  I can’t stop running because Jesus didn’t stop for me.  I am a finisher.  I am the right woman for the job.  I am a winner.  I am so loved.  I am richly blessed.  I am rooted and grounded.  I am abundantly graced.  I am my brother and sister’s keeper.  I am empowered to lead.  I am an overcomer.  I am more than a conqueror.  Greater is He that is in me than He that’s in the world.  I Am a Daughter of the King no matter how I feel and no matter how it looks I will see His promises manifested in my life.  I am patient and kind.  I am truthful.  I am hidden in Christ.  I am an end time soldier in His army.  I was born for such a time as this.  I have what it takes.  I am resourceful.  I am wise.  I wear God’s grace beautifully.  I am who God says I am and I will do what He says I will do.”




I stumbled across this quote and am unsure of who wrote it.  Her thoughts hit home and I can relate with every single word.  I can't imagine what kind of storm she was walking through that inspired this.  Her strength is evident.  Who she is and what she believes is inspiring.  What a beautiful name.. What a powerful name.. The name of Jesus.    

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You, God, for Making Me a Mom

A Letter to my Boys