Morning, friends. I wanted to share something that is on my heart this morning.  I pray that you all have a blessed Sunday. 

Lord, my heart is heavy this morning for those who are in a season of struggle and uncertainty.  For those who feel like they are stuck in a web of lies and don’t have the strength to break free.  I lift these people up to you and pray that they are able to find comfort in your arms.  That they find comfort in your word and promises.  Lord, be with them today and give them exactly what they need to get through the moments they feel defeated.  I pray that they know they can find rest in you anytime they need a safe place to lay down.  Lord, ease any anxious thoughts that may be swirling through their heads and replace it with your peace that passes all understanding.  Lord, I pray that they know when they are weak your strength is made perfect.  And that in you they can have freedom from the things that are keeping them captive.  

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You, God, for Making Me a Mom

A Letter to my Boys