Rested

The last four days have been rough.  Been in bed sick, not able to do anything but just lay there.  But the truth is, it’s been extra rough because I allowed this trial we are walking to control my feelings and emotions.  I allowed fear to set in and dictate my every day.  I pushed my body to the breaking point-and this sickness was the only way God could get me to rest and recharge so that I can continue this journey the way I started it out.  This morning, I woke up a new person.  Every part of me feels alive and ready to take the next step.  This morning, I woke feeling God’s arms wrapped around me.  Caring for me, loving on me.  Confirming in me that He is indeed there and has been the whole time.  I sometimes forget that the way I love my children and wrap my arms around them is what God does to us in all times.  So thankful for this little reminder this morning and wanted to share it with you all.  Have a Blessed Monday.

1 King 19:1-8

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You, God, for Making Me a Mom

A Letter to my Boys