Basking in His Light

I have been quiet for the last few days, reflecting on my life.  Not picking up my camera or feeling inspired to create but to just be.  I’ve been still, trying to listen for God and His guidance through this new season of life for us.  Yesterday, I awoke in a new place, a new city with my husband by my side; and as we set out to explore, I was reminded of all God’s goodness in my life.  He led us here for something, at this moment it was to these flowers basking in His light; giving them what they need to thrive and grow.  And as His children, He does the same for us; giving us just what we need to flourish throughout our lives too.  My friends, God works in mysterious ways, and His ways are always good.  I am learning, the longer I follow Him how important it is to take those steps of faith towards His will and purpose; no matter what that looks like or how hard it may be or even what people may think or say.  The steps of faith forward far outweigh the chance of missing God.

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You, God, for Making Me a Mom

A Letter to my Boys