It's Okay..

With all the bad that has happened in my life, I can honestly say right now, today, that it’s okay.  And even though my life doesn’t look anything like I imagined it would, it’s far better than anything I could have dreamt up for myself.  You see, God is writing my story.  Not the people trying to hurt me.  Not the enemy who wants me to go back to the defeated woman I once was.  God is writing every word and chapter of my life.  Knowing that He is in my corner brings me comfort.  It brings me strength.  It brings me an immense amount of joy regardless of what is happening around me.  I am not nor will I ever be defined by my circumstances.  I am confident that my God will redeem and restore everything that was lost and taken from me.  And one day my family will once again be restored and the truth will be set free.  Despite the bad that keeps happening, I know that God will use it for good.  That what was meant to harm me will only be used to raise me up.  To raise me higher and higher for His purpose and His glory.

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You, God, for Making Me a Mom

A Letter to my Boys