Faith.  Perspective. Shift.  Change.  Growth.  Prayer.  Reflection.  Learn.  Loss.  Grief.  Joy.  Thankfulness.

So many words to process through from this year.  I don’t know about you, but I always feel a mixture.  Some more than others, but all working together somehow, someway to help tell my story.  A story of how all the good and all the bad was woven together to make me, me.   

It would be easy to only remember the hard this year has brought my way.  But that wouldn’t be fair to the rest of my story.  Because without the bad there wouldn’t be any good, and without the good, there couldn’t be bad.  

The most beautiful parts of my story are the beauty for ashes He has given me. 


Answered prayers, kindness through others; love when I felt completely unloveable.  The beauty of walking with Him through both the good and bad parts of my story in order to have faith, to grow and change; to pray hard, even when I didn’t have the words.  To learn and grieve.  To be joyful and reflect and so full of thankfulness, that I can’t help but remember it all. 

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You, God, for Making Me a Mom

A Letter to my Boys