This is how I want to live life.  

Fearless.

Fearless in the face of adversity.  Fearless in change; fearless in uncertainty.

Fearless in my faith to just jump.  Even if it looks scary and doesn’t make a lick of sense; I just want to be fearless in the fact that I tried.  Fearless in the fact that I could fail and could possibly take the wrong path.  Fearless in the fact that in the failure and in the triumph, remembering that GOD is there in the middle of either.  


Life is all about the journey. And somewhere along the way, I allowed the fear to dictate whether I stay put or if I jump at all.  So here is to jumping more; whatever that may look like.  Even if I’m crying making the leap, or yelling, yahoooo on the way down, either way, it’s about taking the leap and trying.  

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You, God, for Making Me a Mom

A Letter to my Boys