Look Up


Psalm 62:1-2 "My soul finds rest in GOD alone; my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken."
How does one become so heartless? How could someone actually enjoy causing someone else such pain and sorrow? When your soul aches so bad because of a heartless person, what do you do? With all of the trials I have faced and all the ones I still encounter, somehow I always manage to look up without realizing I am. I instinctively seek God in that moment.  My heart hurts from time to time. But, I know my soul finds rest in GOD alone. The beauty of this is, we have an amazing Father who is willing to carry all of our burdens.  All of our pain and sorrow.  So the next time you find yourself going through hard times.  Look up, cry out, allow your soul to find rest in GOD.

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You, God, for Making Me a Mom

A Letter to my Boys