Thank You


God,

Thank you for this life.  Thank you for who I share it with.  Thank you for every single trial and every tear shed because of it.  Thank you for the growth and wisdom I have gained from each fire I had to walk through.  Thank you for the trial I am walking through now and for the way it will refine me to be better purposed for my calling.  Thank you for the peace that fills my soul when the world around me is full of chaos and strife.  Thank you for being with me every step of the way and for allowing me to find rest in you.  Thank you for giving me a firm place to stand so that I don't sink in times of trial and despair. Thank you for this amazing joy that comes only from you living and breathing inside of me.  Thank you for today and each and every blessing in it.  Thank you for carrying this burden for me so it won't weigh me down and prevent me from enjoying my today.  You are my rock, my light and my life belongs to you.  Without you, I am nothing.  Thank you for loving me the way that you do.  Thank you for your gentle correction and opening my eyes to things unseen. Thank you for your peace that passes all understanding that has engulfed every bit of me.  Thank you for who you are and for calling me your child.  


Kelli

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You, God, for Making Me a Mom

A Letter to my Boys