I felt led to write this tonight for someone.  I just want you to know that you have been on my heart for a few weeks now.  I hope this reaches you when you need it most.  

I don't know what is going on and I don't need to.  I just want you to know that I can feel your struggle.  I can feel your pain and sorrow.  I can feel that you are in need, but are unsure of what to do.  You are afraid to ask for help.  You are afraid of what people are going to think about your situation.  You have no idea what you are going to do next.  It's not just you in this situation, but two little ones.  You are afraid that you are going to make the wrong decisions and that they will grow up to resent you.  You want to do everything right, but, you know the right thing to do will also be the hardest.  

In this time, depend on God for the answers.  He really does love you.  He will guide your footsteps along this journey.  He will give you the answers you seek.  You just may have to be patient at times and wait for the answers.  Don't give up on Him.  Talk to Him about everything-no matter how big or small it may be.  If there is one thing I know, it is that God is always right beside you-every step of the way.  Allow Him to be your rock.  Allow Him to really love you through this season.  Only He can give you the peace that passes all understanding while you sort through this mess.  He will be the reason you survive.      

I really want you to know that I am praying for you and your family.  My heart hurts for you right now, and I wish there was something I could do for you.  In the meantime, I will continue to pray and if you need anything, anything at all, I'm here.

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You, God, for Making Me a Mom

A Letter to my Boys