We are Wonder Women!

Ladies,

We are ALL wonder women!  We are the daughters of the most High King.  We are fearfully and wonderfully made.  We are amazing.

Society makes us look at beauty one way.  The wrong way.  For so many years, I allowed someone I loved and trusted tell me otherwise.  For so many years, I felt defeated and not valued.  For so many years, I felt ugly and incapable of being loved.  Don't ever let anyone allow you to feel that way.  We are all different.  We are all unique.  We all have different abilities and skills that were given to us by our God.  We all have so many beautiful traits.  Beautiful traits that should be celebrated, not put down.

Ladies, you are ALL beautiful!  You are ALL strong and courageous! You are ALL perfect in His eyes.  You are ALL so very special.  Don't ever forget it.


Popular posts from this blog

Thank You, God, for Making Me a Mom

A Letter to my Boys