Just a Thought..

Waiting.  Letting go.  Giving up control.  Being patient.  These things are so difficult.  I struggle with these things often.  More often than I'd like to admit.  At times, I wish I were a little stronger.  I wish I were a little more patient.  I wish I were able to freely give up control of every situation; especially, the situations where I want a certain outcome.  My struggle with the flesh is real at times in these areas.  That is when I am incredibly thankful for God's grace.  For His compassion.  For His love.  For His peace in the midst of a storm.  I'm thankful He loves me so much and will never give up on me.  Surely, He must be tired of me failing.  Of me making mistakes.  Of me not including Him in every decision.  Surely, He must be tired of me.  The truth is, He isn't.  Just like our earthly father teaches us and corrects us and loves us through, Our God does the same.  Our Heavenly Father will never grow weary of teaching us to be more like Him.  Isn't that an amazing thing to know?  


Popular posts from this blog

Thank You, God, for Making Me a Mom

A Letter to my Boys