Beauty in The Broken

There is so much beauty that comes from the broken parts of our stories.  The trials we face, the friends we lose, the hopes and dreams that lay shattered at our feet; all things that we can't control and have all experienced at one point or another.  Just when we think God hasn't heard us, our prayers for mercy and grace, He shows up in the most unexpected ways.  He shows up to make the broken beautiful.

I found myself in a new reality a couple days ago.  I found my heart laying on the floor, shattered yet again and full of despair.  But God...

God came to my rescue.  He came to make my broken parts new and different, giving me a new perspective and outlook.  He came to mend this broken heart, but this time, it was in record speed.  It's amazing how fast God can move sometimes, and it's something that I don't take for granted.  But when it happens, it's an amazing feeling to know He loves me so much and doesn't want me to hurt.  Twenty-four hours is all it took to mend the pieces of my broken heart back together for His glory.
Twenty-four hours to be made new again.

Friends, I don't know what it is that you are facing, but know this.  Even if you don't feel it, God is there with you.  Working to make your broken beautiful too.

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You, God, for Making Me a Mom

A Letter to my Boys