Processing

This past year has been tough.  I found myself in a situation I would have never walked into willingly.  And now that it’s over, I find myself left with so many emotions.  Emotions that I don’t want to feel.  Ones I just want to run away from.  Ones that I’m tempted to push down and hide away in hopes of not having to face them.  But in order to heal, I have to face them, just like I faced my biggest fear this past year.  I have to talk about them and try to process them the best way I can.  And I know that I can’t do that alone.  So I share my heart and what Jesus has done and is doing in my life in hopes of bringing you hope or something you need to hear in the midst of your own storm.  


As I process through these emotions, I’m going to write.  I’m going to use my voice instead of not saying anything at all.  I’m going to face these things instead of ignoring them.  When I pour out my heart, it brings healing.  When I pour out my heart, it helps others see that Jesus is there in the midst of their chaos too.  And as the thunder and lighting are crashing outside right now, the storms that I walk through will never destroy me.  They will not take away my faith or love for the one that can calm them. 

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You, God, for Making Me a Mom

A Letter to my Boys