Bleeding and Broken

I find myself bleeding and broken with a shattered heart again.  Trying to wrap my brain around my new reality.  I don't know what to do or what to say; I don't even have the words to pray.  I am numb. I thought that I've felt pain before.  But nothing, I mean nothing could have prepared me for today and the destruction that would find me.

I don't understand God's plan for my life right now.  Or how this new reality could possibly be part of that plan.   I don't know the why's but I do know the who.  And the who is so faithful.  Even in the midst of this pain, I know it will be used for good one day.  I know that my testimony will be used to minister to others who are hurting.  I know that His plan is greater than anything I could have ever imagined for my life, and for that, I trust Him completely.  Even if that requires me to mend another shattered heart.  

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You, God, for Making Me a Mom

A Letter to my Boys