A Prayer for Single Mamas

Lord, today I pray for all of the single mothers out there.  Especially, the ones who are struggling.  Fill them up with your peace today.  Give them your strength.  Show them a little extra love today.  I lift up these women for you to protect.  For you to guide down this road they are walking.  For you to make yourself known in their lives.  Guard their hearts until your best comes for them.  Protect their coming and going.  Show them that they are not alone in their struggles.  Lord, my heart is heavy for them today.  Especially, for the ones who don't have a personal relationship with you and are trying to do it by themselves.  If there is any single mother that doesn't know you, I pray that she will  give up control and allow you to work in her life.  I pray that she will begin to trust you and have faith in you.  Lord, I pray that she will learn to lean on you in every situation.  Lord, I pray that she will want to have a relationship with you.  I want her to know that she can depend on you.  You will never leave her.  You will heal her brokeness, her loneliness, You will give her strength for the trials that lay ahead.  You can redeem her.  You can mend her broken heart.  You can lead her through the doors to her future.  The one You have for her.  I pray that if she doesn't know You, that she finds You today.  You helped me through the years of being a single mama, and it changed my life.  I survived because of You!  I want all single mama's to know who You are and that they will survive too.


Popular posts from this blog

Thank You, God, for Making Me a Mom

A Letter to my Boys