Do You Know Me?

I know you don't know me, but I know you.  I know every single detail of your life.  Every scraped knee, every tear shed; I know every single strand of hair on your head.  You see, I knew you before you were knit together in your mother's womb.  I know you feel a nudge; you have this longing for something more-something greater.  I know you are struggling.  I know you are about ready to give up.  Don't.

Your family loves you, like I love you.  Just like they are my children, you are my child too. You see, I am your Heavenly Father, your creator; I'm your biggest fan.  I have been watching over you and your life.  I've placed people in your path to show you My love for you.  Your family are My hands and My feet.  Because I can't physically be there with you, I've put them in My place to show you My love.  They are praying for you.  They hurt with you.  They don't want you to be lost and struggling on your own anymore.  They want you to find the peace that only I can give.  They want you to experience My unconditional love and grace-for you.  They want you to find rest in Me.

Nothing from your past or any mistake you have made could change the amount of love I have for you.  Open up your heart to receive My love.  Open up your heart to Me.  Even though you can't see Me, you will know that I am there.  Even though your family is in another state, you will never be alone.  I will be by your side always.  I will laugh with you.  I will cry with you.  I will put together the broken pieces with you.  I will always be there-for you.

That nudge you feel, that longing that is on the inside; that is Me.  I know you know of Me, but I want you to know Me.

You don't know me yet, but you will.

I love you, my child.

-God


Popular posts from this blog

Thank You, God, for Making Me a Mom

A Letter to my Boys