Lord, I know that this year will be challenging for my family; as there is a mountain standing in our way.  But you are a faithful God.  You are a loving and just God.  My prayer for myself this year is to chase after your will for my life.  To find out more about what my purpose is and go after it.  To put one foot in front of the other, even in times of despair, and do what you have called me to do.  To be confident of who I am in You when the storm around me is raging and has me second guessing.  To not lose sight of the one who can help me reach the finish line in this race that has been laid out before me.  My prayer is that despite the circumstances, my heart remains full of peace, love and joy so that I can continue to carry out your will as you would have me to do.  I pray that even in the uncertainty of what’s to come, that I am able to glorify you and all that you have done.  Lord, this year will be one where I continually thank, praise and worship you.  Because your word says to give thanks in all circumstances; as this is God’s will in Jesus Christ.  Lord, thank you for loving me the way you do.  Thank you for your purpose on my life and the journey I’m about to take to discover all it holds for me. -your daughter

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You, God, for Making Me a Mom

A Letter to my Boys