My prayer for you this year is that you’ll see how capable you really are.  I pray that you see with hard work you can accomplish anything you put your mind to.  I pray that you know how special you are.  How much you’re loved not only in your accomplishments but through the mistakes and failures too.  I pray that you know that Adam and I will always be here for you, ready to help you pick up the pieces when you fail and celebrate when you accomplish your goals.  I pray that you believe when you have a setback, it does not mean you are less than or that you are stupid.  But instead, I pray you learn from what went wrong and use that to push you forward until you reach your goal.  I pray that you learn to give yourself a little grace in those moments you feel disappointed.  That you look to God first always, especially in those difficult moments where you want to just give up. “Don’t be afraid to fail.  Be afraid not to try” , my son.  And the rest will fall into place.  You’ve got this and we’re so proud to call you our son.  I love you. -Mom

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You, God, for Making Me a Mom

A Letter to my Boys