Our Healer

God is our healer.  Not just with all of our brokenness, but with our physical bodies as well.  Sometimes He chooses to heal in an instant and other times He chooses to heal over time.  He has a plan and a way of doing things, it's just important for us to look for and find Him through the process.  It's important not to be blinded by the diagnosis, but instead, be blinded by His light and His love.

I have talked about our struggles with infertility because of PCOS.  My prayer has always been that God will heal me as well.  For a long time, all I could see was my broken body.  And month after month, I was let down when the pregnancy test was negative.  I was blinded by what was wrong with me instead of praising God for being my healer to overcome this.  Some of you may be blinded by a diagnosis or by some kind of brokenness today.  I challenge you to look past the hurt, the pain, your fears and see Him, your healer.

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds -Psalm 147:3

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You, God, for Making Me a Mom

A Letter to my Boys