Lord, 

Thank you for this day and all it will bring.  Thank you for the peace that consumes my heart when the enemy says I should be fearful.  Thank you for the blessings that have been poured out over my family already today.  Thank you for what you are going to do through us.  Thank you for your will and the plan you have for us.  Lord, thank you for the victory over our fears and the freedom that is found only in you.  Thank you for your word and how it fills my soul.  Lord, bless those who we come in contact with today and thank you for those conversations that are filled with love.  Thank you for going before me and fighting my battles.  Thank you for making me strong in my weakness.  Lord, I praise your great name today and always.  

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You, God, for Making Me a Mom

A Letter to my Boys