My prayer for you this year is that doors will open for you to carry out your calling.  God has blessed you with so many gifts and talents that are meant to help others see the light of Jesus.  There is something that happens when you’re on stage, worshiping and leading others to do the same.  His presence covers you in those moments-there’s nothing like it.  I pray you can feel how much I support you and how proud I am to be your wife.  I pray that in the meantime, until the right doors open, that God will give you exactly what you need to get through each day.  To fill you with peace and patient endurance until you reach the end of this season and dive into your calling in ministry.  Our God is full of mystery and wonder, that sometimes is hard, especially when you are ready and waiting for Him to move.  I pray you don’t become discouraged in this time of planting because the harvest you dream of is right around the corner.  I love you. - Kelli 

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You, God, for Making Me a Mom

A Letter to my Boys