You know, my life really is great.  Even in the hard moments, I am thankful for it all.  Every road I traveled down, every mountain I had to climb and every ocean I had to cross was worth it to me.  It was worth it because each obstacle taught me something I desperately needed.  There was a lesson learned, wisdom gained or healing from my brokenness.  All of those things were preparing me for today-for the biggest mountain standing in my way yet.  Standing at the bottom and looking up at how high I’m going to have to climb is terrifying; maybe even a little discouraging.  But God.  He will give me hinds feet in high places.  He will be the light when the journey grows dark.  He will be my compass when I am lost.  You see, He will be everything I need as I ascend towards the highest peak;  already knowing what I am going to need before I even ask.  

Is this you today?  If you are facing a mountain that looks impossible to climb, don’t lose hope.  I encourage you to set your eyes on the one who can help instead of how high you will have to climb.  


“Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you believe in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit” Romans 15:13  

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You, God, for Making Me a Mom

A Letter to my Boys