His Plan


Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares The Lord. "Plans to prosper you not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
The Lord has a specific plan for you! He will take you through open fields and through the wilderness. All this, to prepare you for your future. I know my personal journey was long and full of roadblocks and detours. The one thing that kept me moving forward was that I kept my eyes always on The Lord. Psalm 16:8 "I keep my eyes always on The Lord. With him at my right hand I will not be shaken." 
So remember, on the road of life, you will have your fair share of these roadblocks. If you keep your eyes always on The Lord, He will get you through.

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You, God, for Making Me a Mom

A Letter to my Boys