I Hear You.

I have always been very sensitive to the feelings of others.  Especially, when I know they are really struggling.  Sometimes, the words just flow out of me-as if God is using me to get a message of love across.  I originally wrote this for a dear friend of mine who has been walking down a hard road.  But for some reason, I have held onto these words.  This morning, I was reminded of them and felt led to blog them.  I don't know who is meant to read them.  I don't know what your struggles are.  But I do know, our God is faithful-ALL the time.  


I hear you. I hear your cries, your frustrations, your hopelessness. I know you are tired.  Tired of struggling, tired of not knowing if you will ever get out of this mess, tired of not being independent. I know your deepest hearts desires. I need you to stop trying to control your life and every situation that comes up.
That's not your job-it's mine. I want to carry all of your burdens. I want to help direct your footsteps. I want you to walk into your destiny because I have GREAT things planned for you and your child. You can trust me.  All you need to do is just ask. Ask me to help. Release control of your life to me. Let me show you how much I love you. Let me show you how great your life will be. Let me in so you can feel and know how much I love you. 

I've been waiting for you. I want to move for you and open the doors to your future. I'm not giving up on you. Please don't shut me out anymore. I will make a way for you. I just need you to trust me-to have complete faith in me. To believe in something greater. To walk in faith and not by sight.  You are fearfully and wonderfully made. You are my daughter-a daughter of the most high King. I am not going to promise I will make life easy.  But I do promise, that I will be there to pick you up when you fall. I'll be there to talk to, to cry to. I will NEVER leave you alone. You can depend on me.

If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast. Psalm 139: 9-10. 

I know you inside and out. What you are going to do and say. I know what and how you think. I know that you are a fighter.  You might even try and run away from me. But remember this.  No matter where you go, or what you do, or what you say, or what you think, I'll always be there for you. Rejoicing with you in happy times and crying with you in sad times. I'll be there to hold your hand in scary times and uplift you in times of despair. 

I'm not going to leave you-I love you.  

God

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You, God, for Making Me a Mom

A Letter to my Boys