I Strive

I am a follower of Christ. I strive to grow and change daily. I strive to live a life on the narrow road. I strive to follow him and where He leads me. I strive to be the hands and feet of Jesus. Everyone has a unique story or situation that may, in some way, hinder you to follow Him. Many will allow their situation to get in the way which will only prevent GOD from fully carrying out His plan for your life. I don't know about you, but in twenty years I want to look back and be utterly amazed at all of the blessings and the road I traveled down. I want to know that I single handily impacted others in their journey. All because I said, "yes". It is inevitable to catch flack. People will have their opinions on your choices and decisions. People will jump to conclusions without knowing all of the facts. But at the end of the day, you only have to answer to GOD. You do not have to answer to those who judge you!! I'm tired of living my life the way others "think" I should live. I am BOLDLY stepping out so I can live the life GOD has planned for me. The life He intended. I said, "yes" because I know that my God is bigger than any situation I am in.

"I will praise you, Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever."
  Psalm 86:12

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You, God, for Making Me a Mom

A Letter to my Boys