Mommy Moment

Life is made up of so many moments. Watching the boys yesterday, I had a moment of true thankfulness. I can still hear their laughter-so happy and full of joy as they rode in on every wave. I wanted that moment to stand still-just long enough so I could soak up every bit of it. In that moment, I was truly thankful for every blessing in my life. Especially, the road I walked down to get me to my life today. God doesn’t promise our lives will be easy. He promises that he will always be there-for every moment. Whether that be sad, happy, exciting or terrifying. I learned that first hand along my journey. It’s something I’m extremely grateful for.
I pray that I have set the right example for my children to grow up and want to have a strong relationship with their God. Not just in the happy moments, but in the painful and disappointing moments too. Their time of leadership and strength start now, when they are young. So boys:

“Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.” 1Timothy 4:12

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You, God, for Making Me a Mom

A Letter to my Boys