Game of Life



It feels like just yesterday that the boys were hitting from a tee. The game of baseball was much slower back then. Funny how life is just the opposite. Life flies by in the blink of an eye. The years come and go faster as the boys grow older. Now, they have kids pitching to them and the game is a lot faster. I sometimes wish that the game of life would slow back down to the pace of a t-ball game. I want to be able to soak up every moment with them while they are young. The boys won't be boys for much longer. They are turning into young men right before my eyes. Part of me is a little sad, but the majority of me is so excited to see them live out their lives. To fulfill all of their dreams. To set the example of what it is to be a believer. No matter how fast the game gets, or how fast the years fly by, they will always be my pride and joy.



Popular posts from this blog

Thank You, God, for Making Me a Mom

A Letter to my Boys