Crash After Crash

I'm not sure who this is meant for.  But I pray it finds you.  I pray you seek God for rest.  Let Him be your hiding place-your place of refuge.  He will not leave you alone during this storm.  He will protect you.  Keep your hope alive.  Don't ever lose it.  Not even for a minute.  And no matter how rocky the ship gets, don't take your eyes off of Him.  (Psalm 16:8)

The wind is blowing and the sea is raging.  Crash after crash, the waves are trying to knock me over.  They are relentless in trying to drown me.  The winds are blowing so hard it is preventing me from walking in faith forward.  This storm is beating against me.  It's trying to stop me.  It's trying to keep me feeling defeated-like I will never get through to calmer conditions.

No matter how hard the wind blows or how high the waves get, I will still praise you through this raging storm.  Even though it hurts like hell. I praise you, God.  I will always trust you.  I will always have faith in you.  I will continue to give you all the glory.  I will continue to thank you for every single one of my blessings.  I will continue to seek your face always. I will, because you are the rock on which I stand.  I will, because you are my God.  I will, because I love you, God. 



Popular posts from this blog

Thank You, God, for Making Me a Mom

A Letter to my Boys