Follow Me

My Daughter,

I know you are struggling. I know you are hurting. I know you can't see a way out of your current situation. I know you are desperate for help. Follow me. Follow me and I will provide everything you need. Follow me and I will guide you along the path to your future. The future I have in store for you. I need you to trust me. I need you to have faith in me. I need you to be ready and willing to follow me when and where I ask. The choice to follow me won't come easy. It is completely out of your comfort zone. I know you are a fighter. I know it's hard for you to ask for help. Follow me and you will never be the same. I am watching you struggle. I am listening to your cries. I have been waiting for you to seek me, to ask me for help. I want to carry all of your burdens, your heartaches, your sorrow. In turn, I will give you a peaceful heart. I will give you rest for your weary body. I will turn your sorrow into dancing. You will feel my unconditional love and presence all the time. I know you are at your breaking point. I can help you find your way out of that pit. Let me help you because I love you.
GOD

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You, God, for Making Me a Mom

A Letter to my Boys