What If I Told You

My heart is heavy tonight for you, my friend.  I want you to know that you will get through this divorce.  You will overcome.  I will do anything to help you through it.  I will listen when you need to be heard.  I will cry with you when you feel lost.  I will laugh with you on a good day.  And, I will celebrate with you when you overcome.

I know you feel like you have no clue what you are doing anymore.  You have so many thoughts and emotions.  There are so many questions that you don't know how to answer.  You feel like you are just stuck in this moment of time.  All you want is for things to be normal again.   

What if I told you that you didn't have to do it alone.  You don't have to worry or fear. You don't have to carry this heartache or the burden that comes along with this divorce.  You don't have too.  All you need is a little faith.  Trust God and allow Him to help you through.  Give Him all your burdens and fears and He will carry them for you.  I can only do so much.  But our God.. gracious, He has the power to restore you stronger than you were before!  That is something I learned first hand.  

Sometimes, it takes a tragedy to draw us closer to God. And that's okay.  He loves us no matter what.  I want you to experience ALL the love that God has for you.  I want you to experience the peace that passes all understanding.  But mostly, I want you to have faith in God to completely let go and let God show you what only He can do.  Once you do that, your life-your journey down this path, will never be the same.  

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You, God, for Making Me a Mom

A Letter to my Boys